Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Fall!

Or at least that is what people keep telling us.  It's hard to believe when it's still in the high 80's and sunny here.  This week Addison's playgroup had a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  This is her friend Aurora that we meet at Fort Shafter pool.  They both had mermaids and became fast friends.


Where else do you see banana trees on your hay ride?
Addison did a great job picking her pumpkin and a little one for Easton too.


She had to have her hand in her pocket for this shot.  She asked me to wait until she was posed just right.  Where does this kid get this stuff from? 
After the pumpkin patch we headed over to the North Shore.  And while I was using my navigation on my phone it just quit.  I couldn't even turn it on.  Luckily I had written down the town we were headed to and we got to Matusumoto's famous Shave Ice market.
Where we met up with my babysitter. Yup, you read that right, MY babysitter.  Laura use to watch my sister and I in the summers.  She was visiting with one of her friends, and will be back again in May, and I was so glad we were able to catch up.  On a side note, I look like a man in this picture.  In my defense it was 89 degrees, I had one kid strapped to my front, trying to balance on kid on my lap and tourists milling about unaware of what was going on around them.  But I do still look like a man.
This cute little guy melts my heart.  He lights up and is all smiles and coos when I talk to him.  Love him!
I had to help him grip the teether but he was able to get it in his mouth.  He has started sucking on his fingers and is super drooly.  The other day I couldn't figure out where the water drop came from on my foot and then I realized it was drool from Easton.

3 comments:

  1. I miss them SOOO much! Loved A in the pumpkin pictures, and what a good sis to pick out a pumpkin for E.

    That's cool you got to see Laura (you don't look like a man).

    I am so ready to have some A and E time in December...come on two months, fly by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, as usual--soooo cute! Addison is truly a wonderful sister! I'm so glad you and Laura connected but why is she darker than you (hee-hee). You don't look like a man, you just look really sweaty and hot i.e., "hot mama" Brooke you are a wonderful mother--you can tell by how happy your kids are--I'm very proud of you! ..and I agree with Summer, can't wait for some B, R, A and E time at Christmas. I have tons to do until then, though, so I don't want it to come too fast. By the way, E is becoming quite handsome too--need to hold both of them so bad---Thanks very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I think the hand in the pocket shot is her take on what a pumpkin farmer looks like!! Easton looks so much like Ryan did... Adorable! You can see Addison's features in the pic of him sleeping in the car seat...gorgeous babies Brooke. You grow "em good. xxoo

    P.S. You don't look like a man! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete