Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friends

One last photo for tonight.  Addison has been making quite a few friends in the neighborhood.  She's had about four play invites this weekend alone.  All of which we had to turn down due to potty training.  I allowed these three in today to play for about a half hour before I loaded Addison up with juice and got back to the potty business.  She's the littlest, but she sure tells those big girls exactly how to play and they listen!  It is so fun seeing these friendships form. 
I did get a preview of a couple years from now.  They screamed, shrieked, and laughed playing hide n seek.  Oh, man what am I in for?  And Easton, slept the whole time in his swing, screams and all!  What a good baby.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little turd--she sure looks all grown up in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm---an 'A'-type personality? Wonder where she got that from Brooke? or is it Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Addison is really getting big! I did see a little bit of that "bossiness" when I was there. I choose to think of it as a trait of a born leader! xxoo

    ReplyDelete