Monday, December 27, 2010

Lately, she's been going from here... to here. I can feel it, walking is not far off.Just a funny for you. She knows how to wave goodbye and will blow kisses too

She started pulling herself up onto things a weeks or so ago and now she's a pullin' up fool. If it has a handholds she'll pull up on it. She especially likes to get right in front of the kitchen TV.
Addison can now say two words, Da (Dad) and on. The other day she got her hat out of her dresser and brought it to me and said, "on." She's also been pointing at things she wants. So next, she pointed at the stereo and said, "on." I left to go clean up the kitchen and when I came back this is what I found.
She was "playing cards" while listening to her radio and wearing her fabulous hat. It was a sight!
I was pretty impressed at how well she could hold the cards in a fan. And the pinkie is always, always out like a lady.
P.S. That is Vick's under her nose NOT snot.

We live in the perfect climate for ice luminaries! We made some the other day and they looked fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Lilly gets up close to the tv just like that! Must be a kid thing :) She did the plank pose too- i had never seen a kid do it! They must be meant to be buddies!! Addison is looking cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the card fanning and the pinkie - that's so cute. She'll be ready to cheat at games with Grammy Cec in no time! I love the ice luminaries...its supposed to get into the 20's here..I might have to try that on our deck. Wanna email me the how to?
    -Sum

    ReplyDelete