Thursday, September 20, 2012

He's 2months Already

 Today, marked Easton being in our family for two moths already!  I can't believe it's been that long.
 He's a very sweet little guy.  He sleeps for six hours when he first goes to sleep and then gets up every 4-5hrs after that.  He has been smiling a lot and "talking" to us when we talk to him.  Lately, I've been catching him smiling while he is looking around the room.
 He still doesn't have that much hair which seems a little weird considering how much Ryan, Addison and I have, maybe by next month!
 This little girl is such a great big sister.  She is very helpful and loves her brother.  I have asked her a couple times if we should take Easton back and she always answers with an urgent, "No."  She always likes to know where he is at if she can't see him.
 She learned how to put a pencil in her hair like Mom.

 The MWR hosted a free concert by the Imagination Movers, a Disney show.  Addison was less interested in the show and more interested in running around with her friend. 
And lastly, I think I have a budding decorator on my hands.  These are the boats we put up every time Ryan gets underway to help Addison visualize when Dad will be home.  Each day she takes one boat down, getting closer to the day Dad will be back home.  Last time we put them up this is how she arranged them!  I love it!  Very design conscious, already.

2 comments:

  1. E is so freaking cute, can't wait to see him! I love the boats idea on he fridge, A did a good job making the and I love that she is OCD enough to organize them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our grandchildren are just adorable!! Have Addison ask PopPop about some airline tickets he found for travel in March...he keeps telling me the website went down! xxoo

    ReplyDelete