Friday, August 31, 2012

This little guy is a month already and growing like a weed.  I am so happy he is finally putting some rolls on.  His legs are still pretty skinny but he's getting there.  He is so opposite of Addison in that way.  I was lucky to capture this little smile, or so it seems, the other night. Today, was the first time he smiled and it wasn't because of gas.  He is also starting to coo. 

 This morning Addison told me she was going to relax and lay on the couch.  I had to have her repeat it a couple of times before I understood what she was saying.  And once I figured it out I cracked up.
After bath.

 When I checke on Addison during her nap this is what I saw.  She was cuddled up to her wind sock she made at her school in WI.  Before her nap it was hanging above her bed. I'm still not sure if she pulled it down or it fell.  My bets are on she pulled it down.

1 comment:

  1. they are both growing waaaay tooooo fast. Love you ALL--Mom

    ReplyDelete