Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6 Month Bump... Already!

So after several reminders from my Mom and Ann here are the latest pics. Mind you they were taken under duress, and yes that is a fake "I am so happy to do this" smile.It is amazing that 6months have flown by already and there are only three more left. I am starting to feel like there is a baby growing inside of me and she lets us know she is in there. Oh, and yes we found out the sex, it's a girl, two weeks ago. Although, I feel like there is a few bowling balls strapped to my front side I have only gained 5lb. So I really don't know where this stomach is comming from. In my ideal world the baby is using up all my fat stores and converting it to energy to grow on. Keep your fingers crossed that my theory holds up!
We have decided to name her Addison Hadley Agre. Things are going really well and each day there seems to be something new that makes the concept of us having a baby seem more real. We are enjoying the experience.




6 comments:

  1. Are you freaking KIDDING ME??!?!! Five pounds? I hate you. jk. But really.... You look incredible. I'm so excited for you! I love her name. Hadley is one I had picked for a girl too! Great minds think alike. You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Your bump is way to cute and you look great. Enjoy the bladder bumping and kicks from your little one...girls rock ya know! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My monkey is prego! You look so cute prego!!!! And 5 lbs? I hate you too!

    My advice to you would be to go see a lot of movies in the theater and spend some quality date time with the hubby - It will be a lot harder once you have Hadley. (cute name!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, man!!! I just wish you were here! Your tummy is so cute! I love it! Those pics made me sad, though, because I miss your green wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look great. So fun to see you preggers. How wonderful. I am so thrilled for you guys. I need to get to work on the project!

    ReplyDelete