Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Stinkin' Good Deal


Ryan & I run over to Eugene every two weeks or so to do grocery shopping & just enjoy the day together. While we were over there on just such a trip I picked up this pan. It's white glazed stoneware, super deep & longer than average. I loved the lines & had to have it. I've used it twice in two weeks & found it is the perfect dish for lasagna, deep enough to not bubble over the sides. I thought at the time it was a good deal for only $14. Well, last night I was browsing the Food Network Site and saw this picture. And you'll never guess how much they are selling it for...$80 bones! And they are marketing it as a lasagna pan, "I'm a genius!" What in the world...I totally scored with that buy. I was so shocked I told Ryan. He didn't seem all that impressed. I'm sure he was just thinking, "Great that's $66 more I didn't have to spend on a dish she doesn't need anyway." What a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty! Next time you go, pick on up for me please! (I'm being totally serious)

    ReplyDelete