Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Smell Bounce

Now that I am done refolding 80 bounce dryer sheets I can tell you what happened. I was just finishing up Skyping with my Mom and I had been getting strong whiffs of dryer sheets. I wondered where the smell was coming from, it was pretty strong. My Mom asked where Addison was and I said I didn't know. But the house is baby proofed so I don't worry about her roaming around. When I got off the computer I went to see where Addison was. Here she was. In the middle of 80 Bounce dryer sheets. She's never bothered them before, I guess I'll have to move them now.

She smells so strongly I think I could toss her in with the next 50 loads and get the job done. Or maybe more correctly then next 80 loads.

She has really gotten the hang of how to lounge in her chair. Assume the position.








4 comments:

  1. Does Grandma still have "mom" instincts? HMMMM???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Addison I love Bounce dryer sheets, too. Especially the lavender scented ones. I love that Addison is 1 and you still dyed eggs with her. So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA--at least she smells clean and she's wrinkle free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute story. I have moments like that daily it seems. Mostly with Adam reaching things that I don't think he could possibly get to, but he always proves me wrong.

    I love her play room area and art table. SO CUTE! Did you make her little kitchen? It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete