Friday, October 29, 2010

A First Halloween

Tonight we went to our branch Halloween party. Here's our little monkey all dressed and ready to go. She was kind of overwhelmed at first with all the people, costumes, and noise. But then who wouldn't be when you have a gaggle of kids in your face making a ton of racket trying to get your attention and smothering you with affection.
It was surprising how much she liked her costume and actually didn't fight us to keep it on. Earlier in the week when she saw it in her closet she would smile and get really happy. Thanks again Grandma Cec.
Melt down moment.

Addison loves her friend Chloe. Especially Chloe's jewelry.

Ryan and I completed the family theme with me dressing up as a banana tree, when I held her Addison became a monkey in a tree, and Ryan as a tour for "Agre's Photo Safari." I had so much fun imagining up our costumes and then creating them. Notice, Ryan's jeep has actual working headlights and a real transparent windshield! Love it! Ryan at first didn't want to wear the Jeep when I was thinking it up but when I created it he had to admit it was a pretty cool jeep. And I don't think he minded wearing it in the end.


Now off to create next years theme!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously you are incredible. You are all so dang cute, what a fun idea. So creative! I love that your little monkey is eating her banana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so great :) I love love love the theme costumes!! Addison is so adorable.. hope you guys keep having tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke--those came out awesome--what a lot of fun you all must have had. Good job, Ryan, we knew you could do it.

    ReplyDelete