Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Pictures

I think this is so sweet. I love the way she has her hands grasped around her blanket. She loves her naps. A lot of the time she is so excited to go down that she smiles or laughs when I put her in her crib. And she always holds onto something, her blanket or pillow. Just some cute pictures Ryan took while he was watching her one afternoon. With her hair all peach fuzzy I think she looks a lot like Summer when she was little.

This one really reminds me of Sum.

The hat fashion show as promised.

These little babies have come in so handy now that the weather is warming up around here.

Last Saturday we headed up the peninsula with Kim and her family from out of town. We first stoped at this winery/cider mill. We took these picture in front of this really cool old barn that has been converted into a gallery.
We took the obligatory picture of Addison sitting on a rooster. The look she is giving me is like, "Come on Mom, this isn't cool."
But here she's a little more into it. This weekend marked our official break into summer. The weather was so nice. Not too hot and not too humid. It made me glad to be is Sturgeon Bay.
We headed to Al Johnson's for lunch. Can you see the grass on the roof? On Memorial Day they bring their goats for the summer and do you know where they live? On the roof. Where else can you find goats on a restaurant roof?!
Al Johnson's is Swedish restaurant. The waitresses are from the old country and have thick accents. They even wear customary dress. The food was okay, the experience and atmosphere was awesome. Ryan had the best Ruben of his life and Kim and I split Swedish pancakes and Swedish meatballs.

4 comments:

  1. I can really see Ryan in Addison in a lot of these pics! Would she be willing to let me borrow some of those hats? Have you guys decided for sure when you are coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that made me laugh.... i love the "this isn't cool mom" picture.... hahaha :) She is so funny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOOOOOH, WHAT A DOLL! Our Granddaughter! Can't wait to get my hands on her--- Ryan is definitely a proud dad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the hat fashion show!!! Our little Addison is really starting to show alot of resemblance to her Daddy when he was small...makes me smile! Is her hair growing back lighter? She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete