Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chillin' with Dad and eating yams.



I ordered some hats for Addison since her hair is pretty much gone now. Seeing her bald little head and diminishing eyebrowns and lashes reminds me of what she's going through so I try to cover it up with hats. And she looks really cute in them anyway. This one came with a honking huge flower. Way too big for her tiny noggin at the moment so we improvised with some hair clips that her aunt Summer made and now that we don't have any hair to attach them to they are the perfect beanie accessory.



A purple bow accessory to match the outfit. Plus when she's wearing brown, or green, or pretty much any color besides pink people won't call her a boy. What's up with that anyway? I can dress her in brown and have a bright pink blanket in her lap and they still call her a boy. Can't you see the pink people?! And who says brown is only for boys. Would you put a brown sweater with white embroderied flowers on your little boy? I think not. And the other day when I took her to the post office with a green Girl Scout t-shirt we got called a boy again.


Ryan was on the phone and she just listened so intently on what he was saying.



4 comments:

  1. she looks adorable in those beanies! Yay for treatments being done! I bet your the happiest mommy right now! Brooke she is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps When we were going to the hospital everyday with Bryn some old guy said that she was a cute boy! Hello pink is for girls!!!! I blamed it on the old age lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like she has developed a taste for yams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's an absolute doll with or without hair, with or without a hat! I LOVE her SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete