Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Treats

Here's the latest craft I've whipped up. I found this great idea off of the Homemaking Fun blog, follow the link at the bottom of the picture. When Ryan asked if we were sending our nephew a Halloween treat I knew instantly what we could do. We modified the instructions a bit to reflect a Halloween theme. For instance we named the chocolate melts "black bats' blood," nuts "crushed bones & skulls." You get the idea and I'm sure our nephew will have fun with it. Perhaphs even more fun that his uncle had in helping create it.
http://partiesandholidays.blogspot.com/2009/10/caramel-apple-kit.html





1 comment:

  1. How cute..I loved the caramel apple kit. I saw that one too...love it. Finally some pictures of the house (well ok I looked at the treats then looked behind them to get a glimpse of the new house.) May I suggest a blog blerb about the new house so we can see where the heck my future niece will be living..need to make sure it's baby ok and aunt approved!

    ReplyDelete