Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Crafting Fairy has struck...

My friend Mariann gave me her boppy while I was out in Oregon. Which was wonderful as it was on my "still to get" list. After a couple of orders of fabric and a trip to Joann's it looks like this...

Minky fabric on one side and a cotton alphabet fabric on the other. Perfectly coordinated to the baby's room. Thanks Mariann!
And now that I have had this fabric for a year my Euro pillow for our bedroom are FINALLY done!
I've also been up to some other crafting but if I showed you I would ruin some Christmas presents so pictures will have to wait.
I recently stole the links of craft blogs off my friends blog. These blogs are so inspiring! Check out my side bar and look at U Create and Grosgrain in particular...if you want the crafting fairy to visit you too.


2 comments:

  1. OK. Both projects look perfect, but they are simply not enough! I want to see it all!!!!! Show me pics of your bed with ALL the pillows, etc. and I want to see the baby's room! Get crackin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me. Move aside, Martha.

    How's my little prego feeling?

    ReplyDelete