Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a Dad thing.


She had figured out that she can wear her baby around and thinks it's pretty cool. She's had dolls for awhile now but has just started to really be interested in playing with them. Today, she carried her baby around and then put her in the highchair and fed her, but not before blowing off the "food" that was too hot for the baby.

One day I asked her to stand in front of this wall so I could get a picture of her. Now she insists on taking a pictures in front of the wall and saying, "cheese," which doesn't produce a very good picture face but does make for a funny moment to remember. She loves the Elmo pajamas that Grandma Jodi just sent.

In the process of cleaning out the garage for the winter I came across a tote full of stuff from when I was a little girl. I had saved it all for when I had kids. This little treasure box is now one of her favorites. She loves to stash her jewelry in it.

This picture makes me want to yell out, "NO! Stop the paparazzi!" Oh, and do you like the new pillows? I love them, it adds more color into the room.

"No, really I mean it. I'm calling my agent..."

"Okay, as long as I get a REALLy big cut off this."


1 comment:

  1. I love, love love getting these updates. She is such a card and your captions make me laugh, laugh, laugh--even Dad gets a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete