Saturday, March 26, 2011

Craftin'

I am still on the look out for frames to finish up this project but here's a peek at the first completed one. It has cork board for the back so I can swap out her drawings/crafts etc. and keep them on a rotating display. These are going in her toy corner of the family room. While I was busy up top whipping up this Peeps banner this was happening below...
...transcription of the whole activity. It was a pretty handy way to keep her busy for awhile.
The banner up in it's place for Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Brooke, I love it! I always love EVERYTHING everything you do....Did you get my message? I LOVE Skippy's litle Brian Lacouture Buiding sac! I love, love, love i! I took a picture of him in it, but it was bed time and he wasn't super happy, so I haven't posted it. But thank you SO much! Brian loved it, too. He didn't know I had sent you the shirt, so it was an even better surprise. You're so amazing.
    And I should keep an old keyboard around just because kids LOVE them. Very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that idea of the easy to swtich out frame!! I just might have to totally copy you- hope you don't mind :) Your bunnies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Easter idea. You are so good, and I love the art display idea. I totally need to do something like that too.

    ReplyDelete