Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Houston We Have a Problem...

A POOP problem
This is the second time in a week that poop has ended up in the tub after Addison was all nice and squeaky clean. The fist time Ryan was watching her and he was afraid she ate it before he got it cleaned up. But he assured me he," Smelled her breath and it didn't smell like poop." That still cracks me up that not smelling "poop breath" was his assurance that she hadn't ate any. Apparently, she is an equal opportunity pooper because tonight she shared the wealth with me. Yuck. I got it all cleaned up and then her re-cleaned up but not before running to get the camera. In all seriousness, I do love being a mom and especially being HER Mom.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Daisy never did it but Mia did with Daisy in the tub with her. Double gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SHIT!!!!!



    -Summer + Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP CURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete