Thursday, February 25, 2010

I picked up this little beanie on sale for three bucks! What a steal right? I thought it would fit her for next year. However, after trying it on I think we'll have to buy a bigger one for next winter. Summer says she looks Dutch with it on.
With the Valentine's Day present from Aunt Summer. Grandma Cec made this new hat for her. Right now it's just a touch big. We had to sit back and laugh while I'm sure she was trying to figure out why her little world went dark. The things we do to her.
I had to buy this little outfit for her to wear this summer, after all it is for a 6mo old. But it fits now. To say the least the chemo is not affecting her appetite too much. (And all moms know sizes do vary. Right?) I love those little chunky legs. She had her second round of shots this week. She didn't even cry with the first one. I looked at my Mom is disbelief. But you better believe she cried for the second and third. She did really well though, no fever and she wasn't even cranky.
Thanks Aunt Summer for the cool hair clippies!
Valentine's Day dress Grandma Cec made. It makes me think she should have a basket full of watermelons, trying to sell them on the side of a NC road.



Look Sum, there's no escaping the dulap even when you are a baby!


2 comments:

  1. OMG she is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love her smile. That little dress makes me think of Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of her in the blue valentine's dress! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete