Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Pictures

Addison has started to smile socially. Here are two pictures where we attempted to capture it on film.
This little onsie makes her look too big too soon.
She loves her Dad and pays close attention to him when he is home.
Naps are hard around here. She goes down only to wake up when she startles and her arms flail, of when she loses her pacifier. The swing is one place where she tends to stay asleep.
Hmmm, I think this shirt is finally too small. What do you think? Notice the little bunny slipper her great grandma bought her. Love them.

It was a great day today as last night Addison slept through for 3.5 and 4 hours at a stretch. I feel like a brand new woman today. I even started planning my next decorating project. A little too ambitious too soon, probably. Cross your fingers these stretches last and extend even longer!

3 comments:

  1. Love the small shirt picture, she is so cute! I had a hard time getting Ella to nap when she was tiny. I would bundle her up, put her in the swing and then turn the blow dryer on next to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm Big Ry..where are the hair clips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she has so morphed into a mini Ryan!!! She's gorgeous and I love the pics with you two, more of those please. You know she'd sleep longer swaddled that my unsolicited advice. Azy and Siena always slept for a loooong time! Talk more later, Me

    ReplyDelete