Friday, May 8, 2009

This Is How I Told

This is how I told Ryan...





A stack of diapers on his closet shelf with a specially "loaded" one. (Just melted Snickers.)




This is how we told my family on Easter...



Say, "We are moving to Wisconsin."





Say, "We can't wait to try the cheese!"





Say, "We're having a baby!"







...After the words registered.



And this post is how I am telling you!













































































































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. HHAHAHAHAHAH! I love it! Is that your sister standing in the kitchen? You two look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW! I AM SOOOO THRILLED for you guys! YA! How fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats! When are you due? When are you moving? Hope you are great and we need to catch up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hilarious how the expression on Uncle Layne's face doesn't change at all til he registered that you're pregnant! Wow, I really miss all of you. It's not cool that after 8 years I finally get back to the west coast and you head east! Love you!

    ReplyDelete